Dear High School Student,
Thank you for your interest in applying for one of our Three River Scholarships that will be awarded in 2022. We are very excited to be able to give back to the young members within our service communities.
We are asking our High School Student applicants to fill out the application and type a double spaced 200 – 250 word essay on one of these topics:
- What is the importance of Broadband Internet in a Rural Community?
- What field of major do you intend to enter and how might it impact your rural community?
- How have you demonstrated leadership in school, sports and/or everyday life?
Applicants must be enrolled and graduating from High School the current 2021-2022 school year. The Parent/Guardian must be a subscriber to one of the Three River services.
High School Students applying for Three River Scholarship must attach the following to their applications.
- One letter of recommendation from an educator or local community leader
- Three River Scholarship application
- School transcripts
- 200 – 250 word essay
Any scholarship application not completed in its entirety, with all required attachments, may be disqualified if not received prior to April 1st, 2022 to:
Three River Telco
c/o Scholarship Committee
PO Box 66
Lynch NE 68746
We will judge the scholarship on scholastic achievement, creativity, and originality in presentation, community involvement, activities, need, future goals, and genuine interest in education continuation.
Remember that you must be planning to attend a college or university in the fall of 2022.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 866-569-2666.